Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Adventure Continues

What a winter! The last time I blogged I was waiting for results about my lung. Since then, I have had the upper lobe of my right lung removed as the kidney cancer had metastasized. Then it spread to my other lung so we tried medicine to stop its growth. I had a stroke-like reaction to the meds and was in the hospital for six days. Went home and returned to the hospital a few days later with bladder, kidney, and blood infection.


Everyone was concerned because I live alone. The decision was made for me to move to San Jose, CA with my brother and sister-in-law. It is close to good medical doctors and to the sun. lol


Life is full of changes and this is huge for me. While trying to help others accept the move, I am processing what this will feel like to me. Thankfully, the one certainty is that the Lord is with me and will continue to be with me every step of this leg of my journey. There is no map or visible plan as far as my health is concerned. The Bible must be my source and trust in the Lord must be my strength. So, onward I go to San Jose, CA in one month.



No comments:

Post a Comment