Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In Awe

There are times that I turn over in bed or look out the window or look at pictures of creation or look at pictures of smiles, and I am reminded of our loving God. I have a hard enough time taking a picture of beautiful birds and He created them! How did He do that?

For three weeks I was blessed with visiting Renton/Kent, WA, Centralia/Salkum, WA, and Salem, OR.  Many good friends visited and it was a great time with family:  games, laughter, and fantastic discussions. A few of the discussions were about the Lord, the Creator, God. Wow! It was so exciting and I was so in awe of how our Father was working. He does answer our prayers whether it be for others, doors opening, or ourselves...and it doesn't get old. Joy comes every time I see Him at work in others. 

One of the times of joy was when Tim and Rachel drove me to the airport to fly home. We tried to say Bible verses that we knew. It was so exciting to see that they had many verses memorized! The Lord allowed me to see that they do have a Biblical connection. He is definitely preparing me to rest and be at peace. My adult kids will be fine no matter what His timing will be.  I am in awe of His personal relationship with each of us.

       God’s way is perfect.
            All the Lord’s promises prove true.
            He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
       For who is God except the Lord?
            Who but our God is a solid rock?
                                                                                                      
                                                                       Psalm 18:30 - 31  NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment