Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Less Than 90 Days

God is so good! I feel at peace even tho' Bailey's home is now in question, packing is not complete and friends are coming on Friday/Saturday to move items out, and my "To Do" list is getting longer and longer. Nothing in life depends on me and that gives me comfort. He makes the plans, gives me strength, nudges others to help, and directs my decisions.

Do you ever wonder why He is so gracious? It is His nature. We are His children and He loves us more than when we have children. I have been blessed by seeing a new great-great nephew with his parents. They love and adore him. The family loves him and they even debate whose turn it is to hold him. That is how much the Lord loves us - and even much, much more. His love is unconditional. In realtity, He wants us to come to Him to ask for guidance and help. Like Paul says, "...for when I am weak, then I am strong." (II Cor 12:10)

Time is going by quickly. Chennai is warming up. The flat, classroom, and team have been assigned. There are many demands on my time. But, through it all, the Lord is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment