Sunday, June 5, 2011

His Blessings

...and we know that God causes everything
to work together for the good of those who love God
and are called according to His purpose for them.
Romans 8:28  NLT

In three weeks I will be moving 1600 miles south.  The Lord is blessing me in so many ways because He promises to be with me through everything.  He has been with me while I have learned about cancer and treatments.  He has been with me during surgeries.  He has been with me when I have reacted to medications.  He has been with me when I was too fatigued to teach.  He has been with me in the hospital.  And, He will be with me during this move.  I don't know how I can get everything done. I don't know where my energy will be coming.  I don't know...but He does.

...when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.
...endurance...let it grow...needing nothing...
If you need wisdom, ask...
God blesses those who patiently endure testing...they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him...
Whatever is good and perfect
comes down to us
from God our Father.
James 1:2 - 5, 12, 17  NLT

Some people might blame God but when we remember how much He loves us, we can trust what He is doing.  I have cancer and I have been asked to move 1600 miles out of my familiar, comfort zone.  What is He asking you to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment