Wednesday, August 3, 2011

He is Faithful

My health may fail,
and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart;
He is mine forever.

Have you ever had circumstances happen to you that didn't seem "fair"?  How did God fit into what was happening to you?  Is God in one box and your life's circumstances in another?  Or is your life separated into two planes:  spiritual - physical?

Remember Job?  God allowed satan to test him but did not cause it.  HE allowed it and then was right there watching and later offering hope and strength and the outcome.  For some reason, my mind does not go to "why is this happening to me" but rather, "can God be seen in this situation".  When I look for Him, He is always there.  The loving part is that He walks with me, comforts me, guides me, brings people into my life to walk with me, and gives me strength.  He is always faithful...I love Him so very much!

But as for me,
how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter,
and I will tell everyone about
the wonderful things you do.
Ps 73:26 - 28  NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment